Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Time Heroes - The Kickstarter Launches!

After months of preparations and waiting, the time has finally come! I've finished the beta draft and the quick-start packet. Sadly, due to separation from the original Time Heroes artist, the quick-start packet is currently artless (though Justin was kind enough to allow me to keep the logo, which is awesome!). However, it still exists, which is ok by me.

Due to this separation, I found myself in a position to find a new illustrator for the project. I was lucky enough to contact none other than the extremely talented +Melissa Gay who has worked on varied projects from the Dresden Files RPG (also Fate-based) to Mermain Adventures. I am certainly extremely excited to have her on board this project and glad that she saw fit to provide me with an image to include in the Kickstarter!

Now, the past couple of days have been pretty busy (in a good way). My fiancee, +Ashley Ishmael graduated from RN school yesterday and today she and I set a date for our wedding (September 28th of this year) so we went to my parents' for a bit of a celebration. I realized that I had all the pins set up for the Time Heroes Kickstarter, I just needed to roll the ball down the lane and I could make the celebration (pardon the switching of sports metaphors) a hat trick.

So, without further ado, I present to you the link to the Time Heroes Kickstarter, the very first (but hopefully not last) RPG project from GeekWorld Online:

Time Heroes Kickstarter Page

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts