Sunday, April 21, 2013

Time Heroes Progress Update - 4/21/2013

Between caring for a toddler while mommy is at school and work, keeping the house tidy and nice, and trying to build a RPG empire...or even a fiefdom, life has been rather hectic for the last couple of months. However, now, as we reach the final countdown to the Kickstarter (just about a month left to its start and counting), all the effort has been worth it.

First, we have another updated KS. I've made some changes to the preview to reflect that everyone at backer level of Big Bad and above will be receiving the Time Heroes PDF in addition to any other rewards they receive.  I revealed the first stretch goal and the amount needed to unlock it ($8,000 and the stretch is the creation of the Past/Future supplement book). For now, I've decided to keep stretch goals a secret until the previous one unlocked. Lastly, I have changed the Morgan la Fey backer level from $40 to $100 based on several suggestions that this level seemed to make more sense.

Next, I have just received a beta draft of the Quick-Start Packet from my layout designer/artst, Justin Rach. There are a couple pieces of art in it, but for the most part its just so I can see the layout design and write down any notes/changes I want to make. So far it looks good, but I still want to give it a closer examination.

My goal for this next week is two-fold:

1. Go over the Quick-Start with a fine-tooth comb (and red pen) and
2. Get enough of a start on the writing of the future/past supplement that I have an idea of length to give to Justin so we can verify what it'll cost to get it done.

That's about all the update I have for now, but I figured it's been a while since my last update and thought you might like to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts