Monday, April 1, 2013

Time Heroes - The Timeline - Update on New Core Rules Material

This update isn't going to be terribly long, just some new ideas that came to me today and a sneak peek at the Time Heroes timeline. Before we get to the timeline, however, the update:

I was editing the core rules today and I came to a decision. I want to talk about the setting in more detail, so I'm adding an additional chapter between the introduction and the Quick-Start Rules: The World of Time Heroes. In this chapter, I am going to be giving greater detail on the default setting (present; humorous cartoony adventure). I will not be going into greater detail on the Past or Present Eras, however. This means that at some point down the road (either as a stretch goal to the Kickstarter or its own project) I will be creating a supplement (or two, depending on length) that details these two eras.

With that in mind, I've put together a basic timeline I will be adding to the core rulebook directly before the new chapter. It details the major events of all three eras (as well as separating them so readers know what events will be talked about where). In addition, if there are any time periods you think would be fun to visit in the past era (or future), feel free to comment and let me know! Perhaps I'll update the timeline.

Also, I've completed today's 10%, meaning I'm now at 60% (though the additional chapter may change the completion rate by a bit, depending on its length). Anyway, without further ado, I give you: the Time Heroes Timeline:

































No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts