Sunday, March 3, 2013

First Pieces of Time Heroes of Fate Art!


This past weekend I had the privilege of attending PlatteCon, a gaming convention in Platteville, Wisconsin. There I had another opportunity to run Time Heroes of Fate for a couple of groups. Both groups of players seemed to have a lot of fun. Luckily, +Ashley Ishmael was present to record both sessions, as well as impressions and thoughts after the end of the scenario. 

The actual play recordings will be posted on the YouTube channel after editing (to cut out interruptions, etc.). However, I'm hoping to splice portions of the the actual play and game comments together for a Kickstarter campaign I want to get up and running once the Fate Core OGL/Creative Commons license is available. While I don't expect any potential Kickstarter to perform as well as the one +Fred Hicks did for Fate Core, hopefully it will enable us to get my dream game up and running! In the coming months I'm hoping to speak more on this topic with +Kevin Mickelson, friendly local Kickstarter expert.

Here I present you with the first two pieces of art, provided by old role playing buddy and artist extraoridanaire, Justin Rach. They are sketches of two of the pregen characters that I hope to include in the finished product: Ted Welker, Space Janitor (with trusty laser mop!) and Darlene "Massachusetts" Bones, adventuring historian. Keep your eyes peeled as there may be more to come (please note, Justin has granted me permission for now to use these images for promotional purposes)


Darlene "Massachusetts" Bones
Darlene "Massachusetts" Bones
Ted Welker, Space Janitor (and laser mop)
Ted Welker, Space Janitor




No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts