Tuesday, January 22, 2013

GeekWorld Online Video Review: Fate Core (Kickstarter Draft)



I make my return to video reviews with my review of Fate Core (Kickstarter). If you have read the review on my blog previously, this won't hold any new information for you. I just thought I would share it for those who prefer to watch reviews than read them.

And hey, if you decide to subscribe to my channel, who am I to complain!

I'm thinking about starting up a Game Master-based video series with tips and tricks I've learned along the way, maybe on some world design. When I start doing it it will be separate from my blog here, although I'm sure it will touch on similar subjects from time to time. This is the same with Play on Target. While I may touch on some topics we cover on the podcast, I'm hoping to run this slightly differently. I can't promise it's going to come to anything, but I can say the video reviews will keep happening on a regular basis. For now I'm thinking of trying to do one a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts