Tuesday, January 29, 2013

New PLOT episode released, Session Five of Changeling: Lost Vegas

Play on Target Episode Three: What makes Call of Cthulhu, Fiasco, Apocalypse World, and Deadlands worthy of a top 10 spot?

Our third episode went live today. In this episode, we discuss the top ten list (at the time of recording) of RPGGeek.com. We then each choose a game on the top ten list (or in my case #11) and discuss why we feel it belongs where it is. Lastly we all take a moment to mention a game we think deserves to be in the top ten but is not.

This is a great episode overall, although I am not overly pleased with my contribution when it came time to discuss Deadlands. It's a game I love with a lot of unique mechanics (especially for the time in which it came out) that is still popular today. 

Unfortunately, I was having an off day during the day we recorded and some of my not feeling hot carried itself over into the recording. Thus, there was a bit more stumbling over words on my part then you generally catch on the other episodes. Minus that though, I feel we have released another quality episode and I recommend people give it a listen!



Changeling Lost Vegas Session Five: Bookie's Odds

Last night, +Lowell Francis ran the fifth session of his Changeling: the Lost campaign. During this session, my character (John W. Smith, aka. Nameless; a Wizened Smith) discovers a letter in a hollow made of glass and a second tarot card. The motley has more fun at Teodoro's expense (poor creepy guy), our ogress companion shatters a glass boa constrictor and the group negotiates (poorly, according to John Smith) to gain use of the Hollow for ourselves. Oh, and John gets to use his handy-dandy stabby poison-removal device on Andi.  In addition, he gives an extremely helpful narrative GM hint that I am planning on stealing for my own games. If you want to follow along, it's been recorded! 

Lowell is the GM. The players are myself, +Shoe Skogen+Stacy Dellorfano and +Sherri Stewart.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts